A good retirement requires a great plan. For retirees to maintain their pre-retirement lifestyle, they need to have disposable income (Social Security, savings, defined contribution plan) close to what was earned during their working years. The Christian Schools International 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan is designed to provide a portion of the money needed for retirement.
Benefits of Joining the 403(b) Plan:
- A single program, multiple employer plan
- Management by national service provider experts
- Fewer risks than a stand-alone plan for a school
- Low fees, and with the growth of the plan, even lower fees
- Ongoing support from service providers
- Flexible design options within the plan