Detailed information about the US Christian School Pension Plan
Important plan changes
Based on the recommendations of our Pension Task Force, the US Pension Plan has been hard frozen effective September 1, 2019. Accrual of new benefits has been discontinued. This does not represent the end of the plan. The plan will continue to operate; however, new benefit accruals have stopped and participants can no longer make contributions to the plan.
Christian Schools International 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
The Christian Schools International 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan has been implemented for schools and their employees to participate in.
Benefits for participating member schools include:
- A single program, multiple employer plan
- Management by national service provider experts
- Low fees, and with the growth of the plan, even lower fees
- Ongoing support from service providers
- Flexible design options within the plan
For more information click on the Defined Contribution link below.